There are a number of reasons to remove a tree.
- If a tree is a liability to a property or the structures around it
- If it is overgrown or encroaching on its surroundings
- If a tree is diseased or infected by parasites
- If a tree has been severely damaged by a storm and becomes hazardous
- If the root system has taken over the property it was planted on
Timber Ridge Tree Service provides free assessments to advise a client on whether a tree should be removed or not. In some instances, it is better to remove a tree and bring new life to a property or eliminate a potentially dangerous tree.